THE MILLION DOLLAR GAME, LLC
B. WHAT KIND OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE COLLECTED
Personal Information Collected by Us
If you get any rewards in the App, we may collect information to deliver the rewards to you, such as your address, full name, phone number, government issues identification card (s) and email address.
This is certain log file information our servers automatically record when you visit the Services, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, GPS data, operating system, browser type and language, referring URLs, access times, pages viewed, links clicked and other information about your activities on the Services.
Mobile Device Information
We collect information about the mobile device you use to access or use the Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, IDFA, MAC address, UDID, mobile network information and information about your use of the Services. With your consent, we may also collect information about the location of your device and access and collect information from certain native applications on your device (such as your device’s camera, photo album and phonebook applications) to facilitate your use of certain features of the Services.
Information Collected by Third-Party Partners
Our third-party partners may use tracking technologies to collect information about your use of the Services and other websites in order to serve advertisements to you on our behalf, provide analytics services or provide other services in the App. Such information includes your IP address, web browser, pages viewed, time spent on pages, links clicked and
conversion information. You can contact us at
[email protected] if you want our third-party partners to stop collecting your personal information. Please note that if our third-party partner stop collecting your personal information, the advertisements you see will be less relevant to you, but the number of them will not change.
Other Information You Choose to Provide to or Automatically Collected by Us
This is the information you provide to us when you participate in a survey, contest, promotion or interactive area of the Services or when you request technical or customer support.
C. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Provide, maintain and improve the Services;
• Send you related information, including confirmations, updates, technical notices, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
• Provide customer service;
• Respond to and communicate with you about the Services and other information may be of interest to you; • Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Services;
• Protect you from fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect our and others’ rights and property;
• Personalize and improve your experience with the Services and provide advertisements, content and features that match your profile or interests;
• Achieve other purposes.
• Share your information as ¨Prize Winner¨ to other actual and/or potential users of our services.
D. HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Requirements of Law
• We may share your information in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, rule, regulation or legal process.
With Necessary Third Parties
• We may share your information with vendors, partners and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf, provide prizes, products or services to us or to you or help us market or advertise to you (including co-branded marketing and advertising).
• When you participate in the interactive areas of the Services or interact with us on third party social media sites, certain information that you provide may be displayed publicly, such as your name, photos and other information you choose to provide.
• We also provide information and content to research partners and academics to conduct research that advances scholarship and innovation that support our business or mission, and enhances discovery and innovation on topics of general social welfare, technological advancement, public interest, health, and well being.
We may also share your information:
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our End User License Agreement or other policies, or to protect our and other parties’ rights, property or safety.
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any business, other change of control transaction or financing.
• Between and among us and any current or future parent, subsidiary and/or affiliated company. • With your consent or at your direction.
We also may share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
E. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to protect your personal information. We implement and maintain reasonable security measures intended to protect against unauthorized use, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information we collect and maintain. However, please note that, despite our efforts, no data security measures, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no means of electronic or physical storage, is absolutely secure. As such, you acknowledge and accept that we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information transmitted to, through, or on the Services or via the Internet and that, any such transmission is at your own risk.
F. WHAT YOU CAN DO
• Location Information With your consent, we may collect information about your actual location when you use our mobile applications. You may stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the settings on your mobile device, but note that some features of our mobile applications may no longer function if you do so.
• Communications Notifications You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by emailing us at [email protected] If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about our ongoing business relations. With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
• Your California Privacy Rights California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident, you may request this information once per calendar year by emailing us at [email protected]
G. WHAT ABOUT CHILDREN’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
information as soon as possible if we learn we have collected any personal information from any children under the age of 18 without any parental/guardian consent. You can also contact us if you learn about such collection.
I. HOW YOU CONTACT US